четверг, 9 января 2014 г.

Yume Nikki 3d "Isolated" DLC released




While v 0.03 is still in development, I decided to release a little side project/DLC based on YN3D, called Isolated.

The reason why I decided to release it as DLC and not to include it in v 0.03 is because I wanted to experiment with Yume Nikki concept a little bit (and maybe express some of my current feelings and emotions in it).

Download

The gameplay is different from the original game, and all locations are brand new.
Extra graphics and music was made exclusively for this DLC.

The download includes Isolated DLC and slightly updated v 0.02 (now you can play the game without using the mouse). Hope you'll enjoy this little project while you're waiting for v 0.03.


3 комментария:

  1. How do I save in Isolated? or is it short enough to finish in one sitting?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Somehow, when I stab some blonde girl with a knife, game window just closes without any kind of notification. I don't found any other way of moving forward on game progress, so, is it accepted behaviour or is this some sort of game glitch?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить